8(a) Business Development Program
The SBA can facilitate an agency direct award contract to AET System, up to a ceiling of $4 million. This can be achieved by following a three step process:
AGENCY DEFINES THE SCOPE OF THE REQUEST FOR AET SYSTEM
- The Government Point of Contact (POC) develops a Statement of Work (SOW).
- The POC prepares a cost estimate and obtains the necessary funding.
- The PM selects AET System, an 8(a) certified disadvantaged small business, to execute the work.
SBA FACILITATES THE OFFER
- The POC asks their Contracting Officer (CO) to prepare and submit an “Offer Letter” to AET System’s Business Opportunity Specialist, email@example.com.
- SBA processes the “Offer Letter” and returns it to the agency within five business days.
- The CO submits the SOW to AET System for response.
AGENCY AWARDS THE CONTRACT TO AET SYSTEM
- AET System submits the proposal to be evaluated (and negotiated, if necessary) by the agency.
- The contract is awarded to AET System.
GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
The GSA Schedule, also known as Federal Supply Schedule, and Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), is a long-term governmentwide contract with commercial companies that provide access to millions of commercial products and services at fair and reasonable prices to the government.
GSA Contract Number: GS-35F-693GA
Period of Performance: 09/25/2027
Ultimate Contract End Date: 09/25/2037
SPECIAL ITEM NUMBERS (SINS):
- 54151 / 54151S: IT Professional Services
- OLM: Order-Level Materials (OLM)
- 511210: Software Publisher
- 00CORP 500
- C132 51
- 03FAC 500 / 36 500 / 56 500
- 132 32 / 132 33 / 132 34 / 132 51 / 70 500 / 71 500 / 738X 500 / 84 500
Contracts Manager: Diana Daou
Partner Contract Vehicles