Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-level Integration Engineers are responsible for leading the development of program and project integration solutions across the enterprise and determining integration/interface requirements. They work with systems engineers, solutions architects and programmers to ensure applications and systems interoperate to deliver end-to-end mission solutions and maintain the integrity of the system-of-system enterprise.
• Provide a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
• Plan, coordinate, and document solutions to total systems or subsystems using internally created and/or commercial off-the-shelf products.
• Analyze, design, test, and evaluate network systems such as Cloud Resident computing capabilities, satellite networks, LANs, WANs, the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems ranging from a connection between two offices in the same building to a globally distributed network of systems.
• Plan and coordinate data management practices to treat and handle data as a resource.
• Assist Government in managing system development efforts, moves or modernization changes including analysis, telecommunications (LAN, WAN, voice, video), planning, cabling, IT and cloud requirements, network security measures, and other factors.
• Oversee the work of Mid- and Junior-level contractor Integration Engineers.
Skills and Experience:
• Active Top Secret Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
• Senior-level experience in government or industry in database management or Big Data analytics.
• Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.
• Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
• Demonstrated knowledge of MBSE processes, tools and languages.
• Previous Federal Government program/project work experience.